Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Sunday, March 3

Gooey Butter Cake


OH MY GOD..This is the absolute best cake ever. So rich and delicious. Not low in calories mind you. So it is not one you could have every day,but when you do,it is so well deserved and to be enjoyed. Every delicious morsel. I made this for our Christmas dinner this past year. Desserts are my thing to bring. And my strawberry cake is usually what everyone wants.
Well I wanted something different this year. It is made up a little different and wasn't sure how it would turn out. But it is so moist and gooey. My son in law said I could make one every month for whatever holiday there was. And if there wasn't a holiday,I could make up one. But he definitely wants it for his birthday. He actually has one coming up in a couple of weeks,so guess what he gets? You have to try it. You won't regret it..So Delicious...Yummy..............
Gooey Butter Cake



Ingredients Add to grocery list

Cake:
1 18 1/4-ounce package yellow cake mix
1 egg
8 tablespoons butter, melted
Filling:
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 16-ounce box powdered sugar

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well with an electric mixer.  Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.  Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter and beat together. 
Next, add the powdered sugar and mix well.  Spread over cake batter and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.  Make sure not to over bake as the center should be a little gooey.



http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/gooey_butter_cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest