Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Saturday, March 30

How to Bake “Hard Boiled” Eggs in the Oven

How to Bake “Hard Boiled” Eggs in the Oven | | The Krazy Coupon Lady:
"It’s almost Easter and that means it’s time to boil dozens and dozens of eggs for dying, hiding and deviling!

But boiling eggs can be such a pain! And it seems like I always waste a few by accidentally breaking them when I add them to the pot.

Easter just got easier.

Did you know you can make perfect “hard boiled” eggs in your oven? It’s super easy:

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Place eggs (as many as you want!) in a muffin pan to prevent them from rolling around.
Cook for 30 minutes and then take eggs out of oven.
Immediately place eggs into a bowl of ice water and leave for 10 minutes.
After that you’re done! The best part? The egg shell comes off a lot easier than it does with the traditional boiling method!"




'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest