Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Tuesday, March 26

Fake Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookies

Oh wow.Look what I found.There are lots of recipes on this site.From cookies,brownies,jiffy cornbread,febreeze and many more.Check out the site.It is wonderful..I can't wait to try some of the recipes.The taste will be better than box mixes and less expensive..Think of all the bad ingredients your family won't be getting..And the things you are doing for your family.Getting back to basics.I love it.I love the site.


Fake Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookies:

1 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Mix together and store in a quart size ziplock bag.  Write instructions on the bag to add:  1 Stick Softened Butter, 1 Large Egg, 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract.  Mix & Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
http://fakeitfrugal.blogspot.com/2012/02/fake-betty-crocker-cookie-mixes.html?showComment=1364316809530#c8365303356691288556

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest