Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Tuesday, March 26

Pizza Balls

wow doesn't this look good?Definitely gonna have to try this one..the onlyu change I would make would be to have a spoonful of the sauce in the roll instead of using it as a dip..but still gonna try it.


*PIZZA BALLS!
 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can), 
56 pepperoni slices, 
block of Colby cheese, 
1 beaten egg, 
Parmesan, 
Italian seasoning, 
Garlic powder, 
1 jar pizza sauce…
Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather up the edges of the biscuit. Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. **Use the pizza sauce for dipping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest