Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Monday, April 15

Chicken Pot Pie (Freezer recipe) - Sidetracked Sarah

Chicken Pot Pie (Freezer recipe) - Sidetracked Sarah:

Chicken Pot Pie
3 chicken breasts (boiled and chopped)
1 large onion (chopped)
2 9” deep dish pie crusts
2 9” pie crusts (refrigerator section, for top)
2 16 oz bags frozen mixed veggies
2/3 bag  hash browned potatoes
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 t. parsley
1/2 c. milk
salt and pepper to taste.
Assembly Directions:
Combine all ingredients, pour into pie crust.
Freezing Directions:
Wrap in foil.
Serving Directions:
Top with second crust. Cut four slits in top crust, bake at 350 degrees for an hour, or until the top crust is light brown and bubbly inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest