Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Friday, April 19

MEXICAN BAKE

Ingredients:
2 – 26.5 oz pasta sauce
2 – 16 oz salsa
2 – 14.5 oz rotini
2 – 1.25 oz taco mix
2 – 8 oz cheddar cheese
2 tsp. chili Powder
2 lbs. ground beef
4 cups onion
Directions:
1. Brown ground beef in a pan with onion.
2. Follow instructions on preparing rotini.
Boil until al dente.
3. Combine all ingredients, except cheese.
4. Place in oven/freezer safe dishes.
5. Cover with cheddar cheese.
Makes: (5) 8 inch cake pans

To Freeze:
Transfer to an oven safe dish, cover and place in freezer.
Serve from Freezer:
Thaw in refrigerator 24 hours or at room temperature for several hours.

Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes or until heated through. *This won't take as long if not frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest