Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Monday, April 1

No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

These are the absolute best and easiest cookie to make...i love these..i also love the chocolate in the pan..i could just sit there and eat it out of the pan it is so good...these are everyone's favorite's...


No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

2 cups sugar
Dash of salt
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
Waxed paper

In a large saucepan bring to a boil the sugar, salt, butter and milk. Boil mixture over medium heat for 1 full minute. Remove from heat immediately.

Add peanut butter and vanilla; stir well. Add oatmeal and stir until thoroughly incorporated. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls. Drizzle with a mixture of cocoa, powdered sugar and water if desired. Cool until set and firm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest