Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Saturday, April 27

Quick And Easy No Bake Cookies

QUICK AND EASY NO BAKE COOKIES

2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk (not sweetened)
1/2 cup butter
pinch of salt
1 10 oz. pkg butterscotch or peanut butter chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 tsp. vanilla

Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Allow to boil on high heat for 1 full minute; remove from heat and quickly stir in the remaining ingredients.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet and allow to cool.
These cookies are best made on a dry day. Don't attempt to make these when it's raining or humid or they may not set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest