Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Sunday, December 28

Gooey Chocolate Crock-Pot Cake

 
Prep time
Cook time
Total time
 
Author: 
Recipe type: Dessert
Ingredients
  • 1 package chocolate cake mix (any 2-layer size)
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding small box
  • 1 small bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
  • ¾ cup oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup water
Instructions
  1. Spray crock-pot with non-stick spray.
  2. Mix all ingredients together.
  3. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
  4. Don’t lift the lid. Serve with ice cream. Store in fridge. Reheat or eat cold and enjoy!
Notes
Options: Try different flavor cake mixes, pudding mix, and bags of chips. Chocolate with peanut butter chips. Vanilla flavored mixes and white chocolate chips, or mint flavored ones   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest