Profile

My photo
I love to knit,crochet and read.My mil taught me to crochet.I am a self taught knitter.

Saturday, December 27

Snow Ice Cream


Ingredients:
8 - 9 cups freshly fallen snow
1 - (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 - teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
Place snow into a large bowl. Pour condensed milk over and add vanilla. Slowly Mix to combine. Serve immediately in bowls.

Cook's Note: Make sure to use fresh fallen snow when making snow ice cream.We placed some bowls out to catch all of our snow)



Please check out Mommie's Kitchen for this recipe and lots of other delicious recipes..She has got everything you may be looking for..

I have got to try this one..We always used milk,flavoring,sugar and snow of course...Pure snow,no ice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest